- The family all chip in some money (this can be done as a youth group as well) and buy a box of groceries.
- On top of the box is a home made card with a variation on:
- “You have been love bombed”
- They take the box to an individual and family that they know is in need of some groceries.
- They place the box on the individual’s doorstep, ring the bell and run away.
- Hide a little way from the persons house where you can see them get the goods you have delivered.
- Leave without letting them know you were the giver
- Pray for the person whom you have shown love too
Repeat again into the future